Friday, January 30, 2009

My Bloody Valentine Review


Gallons of blood, guts and ear-plugging screams is what's in store for you at the "My Bloody Valentine 3D" feature playing at most cinema's.

With the surprisingly realistic 3D, "My Bloody Valentine" creators figured much of a plot was not needed. Although "My Bloody Valentine" will keep you on the edge of your seat, there is no strong story line to follow along with. "The 3D was so crazy, it was really awesome," said Austin Corbin, a fellow viewer of the gory flick.

Basically the plot is a Mine worker who lived in a small town and massacred countless people on Valentine's Day, and than ten years later many murders arose again, with many suspicious speculations on who the killer could possibly be.

The plot is weak, but the 3D and special effects were unreal. "I really enjoyed it, especially how someone was getting killed every 5 minutes," said James Nelson, a friend of mine. Essentially "My Bloody Valentine" was a bittersweet horror flick, that everyone with an open mind and a tough stomach should definitely go check out.

No comments: