Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Inevtable Afterlife, Or is There?


Due to my religion class that i have been taking this term, i have been thinking a lot about the possibility of an afterlife, and what it could possibly be like. I did some research and have found that there are loads of information on the Internet and supposed "proof" that an after life really exists.
Christians believe in heaven and hell, Jews aren't too concerned about an afterlife, and Islams also believe in a heaven and hell, just in a different translation. But what if there is nothing after this? All this money and research for nothing? "ghosts are definitely real," said the after-lifeknowledge website. in my opinion, i think somethings out there, i am just not sure what yet. Who knows, maybe nothings out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley, I saw your blog as I keep up to date with posts on this subject. My website is www.modernphilosophy.com. If you would like to receive a free copy of 'The Atheist Afterlife' let me know and I'll send it to you. No strings attached. You can review it on your blog or not, up to you, whether you like it or not. It provides support for the existence of an afterlife from a very different angle, rather than near death experiences etc. I think it is far more solid. It's easy to read and with your religion course it would be food for thought. Also, if you wanted to look up the arguments for and against an afterlife take a look at my other site www.afterlifedebate.com - although it is not yet complete.
If you want, you can contact me via either site. Regards.

Unknown said...

Oh man! I just love that cereal box.